The site is signed from the A90 – look out for the Park & Ride sign.
Ferrytoll is located to the south of Inverkeithing (just north of the Forth Road Bridge). It is immediately adjacent to, and has access from, the A90 at Ferrytoll Interchange.
Buses pick up passengers from the turning circle outside the waiting room and use the dedicated southbound bus lane from Ferrytoll to the Forth Road Bridge. Once across the Bridge, buses make use of traffic signal controlled bus lanes into Edinburgh allowing them to bypass queues of other vehicles.
Ferrytoll has the following Facilities on site:
- 1050 car parking spaces in a multi-storey and surface car park (max headroom in multi-storey car park is 2.2m (7ft 2in)).
- 38 disabled spaces in the surface car park
- 17 cycle lockers
- 11 pick-up/drop-off bays
- Covered walkway from multi-storey to waiting room
- Telephone (cards only)
- Shelter with seating adjacent to bus stop
Heated, waiting room adjacent to bus stop featuring:
- vending machines
- travel information
- staffed supervisor’s office